We are specialist in treating nervous patients
Are you nervous around the dentist?
Many people are nervous coming to the dentist, and put it off until they have to, meaning their smile can suffer.
Our lead dentist, Dr. Cahill, is a specialist in keeping patients of all ages calm throughout their treatment.
It’s not unusual
Regularly visiting your dentist can ensure you can avoid many dental
procedures. Some people have not visited in years due to traumatic instances when they were younger.
Injections can be scary for people of all ages and sizes, but we use the latest in flavoured numbing gels before your injection to ensure you not only feel as little as possible, but you also get your choice of strawberry, raspberry, cherry, bubble gum, piña colada and more!
How to stop being nervous around dentist?
- Regularly visiting your dentist can ensure you can avoid many dental procedures
- Be honest about your fears
- Get accustomed to the tools
- Take good care of your teeth
- Try techniques for relaxation
- Realize – It will not hurt!